Monday, August 17, 2009

oh the facebook bat shit crazy life i lead

so the started out normal. and then....da da da!....facebook happened. and, yup - the greatest soap opera in our history took place in rapid fire wall post succession. ooooo, yea, jab - bitch slap - good one. and we were all 500 miles apart. i love the internet!

and this is how it all starts.....
my friend says....
the house is so quite with only one kid....
3 hours ago · Comment · Like

let the rodeo begin!

me
dude - if you go through this everytime you send one off to school - you aren't going to keep having another one to replace her are you? if you end up on a reality show with 20 kids - i'm so going to do a "i knew her when" expose!

From BAT SHIT CRAZY lady (whom I have never met before)
it is alright to miss my kids(plural) first off. second it is not possible for me to have another child since my husband DIED 16 months ago. third we couldn't have our children through pregnancy so we adopted through foster care. forth you CAN'T EVER replace one child for another. fifth you can't say you knew "her" when... when you don't even know ... Read Moreher or me & have no F_ _ _king right to comment about someone or something you have no f_ _ _king clue about. keep your nose out of my business you stupid B_ _ ch!!!
friend finding all very amusing
"dude," you sure pissed someone off today - completely unintentionally. Whew. I think I need a Margarita!
about an hour ago · Delete
me
um - yea she just sent me a really nasty email too - i don't even know who she is.... huh. people need to drink more.
about an hour ago · Delete
friend finding all very amusing
Maybe you should 'Pass her a round"
58 minutes ago · Delete
friend that i do really know!
and she wonders why no one in the family wants nothing to do with her. because she is bat shit crazy.
9 minutes ago · Delete
friend finding all very amusing
You will never cease to crack me up.
8 minutes ago · Delete
me
lordy lordy - and bat shit crazy is my new saying of the day... you're all bat shit crazy!
7 minutes ago · Delete
friend finding all very amusing
Who needs soap operas when there is Facebook? I can't stop cracking up!
6 minutes ago · Delete
friend that i do really know!
she just aplogized to you on my wall......
6 minutes ago · Delete
friend that i do really know! (getting excited and typing it twice)
she just aplogized to you on my wall......
6 minutes ago · Delete
me
dude - i think she blocked me so i can't see anything she says! oh well - i don't even know how i got in all of this. i'm like the chic on soap operas that always gets blamed for everything - i put your husband in a comma, i pushed your sister down the stairs, i stole your baby - wait, baby off limits. gott it.
2 minutes ago · Delete

friend finding all very amusing
husbands are off limits, too. watch out, soap star!
about a minute ago · Delete
Friend who is a little overly enthused by this and might need to get a life:
And I will repeat . . . Who needs soap operas when there is Facebook? What an afternoon!!! LOL
12 minutes ago · Comment · Like / Unlike
me
thanks a lot friend!
11 minutes ago · Delete
me
this is so going in my blog.
11 minutes ago · Delete
Finding this a little too amusing now
I seriously cannot stop laughing! Where can we find your blog?!?!? LMFAO I am in tears!10 minutes ago
Friend I know
Who knew we were back in middle school. I would have put on some stirup pants and a big bow in my hair so I can fit in.....7 minutes ago

Write a comment...
oh i will - and this what i have to say: so - i'm sorry - this will get me a "your being ageist" comment from someone, but if you don't understand how to use facebook - you shouldn't have a profile. accept it and enjoy your tvland channel instead. it's ok. we won't judge!

wow - and that's what one hour of my life looks like. and people ask me why i think i need a blog. pssshhhaawww!

No comments:

Post a Comment